[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - Creativemarko's LOTR Corner
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:35 pm
Board index » Galleries » Collectors' Galleries

Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:03 pm 
Hi guys just sharing my oh so selected LOTR collection. Long lived the LOTR fans! :)

"I can honestly say that no movies have ever touched me like these have. All the various elements have come together in a fantastic way in these movies." - Marko

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm 
"And into this Ring, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One Ring to rule them all." - Galadriel

"One by one, the free lands of Middle-Earth fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the slopes of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle-Earth." - Galadriel

"It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the King, took up his father's sword." - Galadriel

"Sauron, the enemy of the free-peoples of Middle-Earth, was defeated." - Galadriel

"Cast it into the fire! Destroy it!" - Elrond

"The Ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of Men are easily corrupted. And the Ring of Power has a will of its own." - Galadriel

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:08 pm 
"And what about very old friends?" - Gandalf

"My dear Gandalf!" - Bilbo

"Good to see you! One hundred and eleven years old — who would believe it? You haven't aged a day." - Gandalf

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:10 pm 
"Frodo, the Argonath! Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin." - Aragorn

"This was the great watchtower of Amon Sûl. We shall rest here tonight." - Aragorn

"I am the servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor…the dark fire will not avail you! Flame of Udûn!" - Gandalf

"Edoras and the Golden Hall of Meduseld. There dwells Théoden, King of Rohan, whose mind is overthrown. Saruman's hold over King Théoden is now very strong." - Gandalf

"Yes. Yes! The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time." - Theoden

"Arise! Arise! Riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword-day! A red day, ere the sun rises!" - Theoden

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:11 pm 
"Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light. Let us hunt some Orc!" - Aragorn

"… a ruined and terrible form of life. And now… perfected: my fighting Uruk-hai." - Saruman

"A Eruchîn, ú-dano i faelas a hyn an uben tanatha le faelas!" (Show them no mercy! For you shall receive none!) - Aragorn

"You were not so different from a Hobbit once were you? — Sméagol." - Frodo

"Go on. Now! Throw it in the fire!" - Sam

"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his prey." - Morgul Lord

"None but the King of Gondor may command me!" - The King of the Dead

"This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world… that we may share in the days of peace." - Aragorn

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:11 pm 
Rubies 1:1 ARWEN'S EVENSTAR NECKLACE

"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - Arwen

"I choose a mortal life." - Arwen

"You cannot give me this!" - Aragorn

"It is mine to give to whom I will… like my heart." - Arwen

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:12 pm 
United Cutlery 1:1 BATTLE AXE OF GIMLI REPLICA

"I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf!"- Gimli

"We could pass through the Mines of Moria. My cousin, Balin, would give us a royal welcome." - Gimli

"Argh! Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath!" - Gimli

"Come on! Send them to me!" - Gimli

"There are plenty for both of us! May the best dwarf win!" - Gimli

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:12 pm 
United Cutlery 1:1 URUK-HAI SCIMITAR

"Do you know how the Orcs first came into being? They were Elves once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated…" - Saruman

"… a ruined and terrible form of life. And now… perfected: my fighting Uruk-hai." - Saruman

"Hunt them down! Do not stop until they are found. You do not know pain, you do not know fear. You will taste man-flesh!" - Saruman

"One of the Halflings carries something of great value. Bring them to me alive, and unspoiled. Kill the others!" - Saruman

"But my lord there is no such force." - Grima

"A new power is rising. Its victory is at hand." - Saruman

"This night, the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan! March to Helm's Deep! Leave none alive!" - Saruman

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:13 pm 
PHOTO SESSION 020: THE KING OF THE GOLDEN HALL

United Cutlery 1:1 HERUGRIM (Sword of King Theoden) REPLICA

"Breathe the free air again, my friend." - Gandalf

"Your fingers would remember their old strength better — if they grasped your sword." - Gandalf

"Let them come." - Theoden

"I want every man and strong lad able to bear arms, to be ready for battle by nightfall." - Theoden

"We will cover the causeway and the gate from above. No army has ever breached the deeping wall or set foot inside the Hornburg." - Theoden

"Let this be the hour when we draw swords together." - Theoden

"Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!" - Theoden

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 pm 
United Cutlery 1:1 ANDURIL (Flame of the West) REPLICA

"Your time will come. You will face the same evil, and you will defeat it." - Arwen

"From the ashes a fire shall be woken a light, from the shadows shall spring renewed shall be Blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be King." - Arwen

"Reforge this Sword… Ada." (father) - Arwen

"They will answer to the King of Gondor!" - Elrond

"Andúril… Flame of the West. Forged from the shards of Narsil." - Elrond

"Sauron will not have forgotten the Sword of Elendil." - Aragorn

"The blade that was broken shall return to Minas Tirith." - Aragorn

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond

"That bind was broken!" - King of the Dead

"It has been remade." - Aragorn

"I am Isildur's heir. Fight for me and I will hold your oaths fulfilled! What say you!" - Aragorn

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:16 pm 
here's how I initially displayed them. :) :

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:17 pm 
Danbury Mint Barad-dur Environment

"Sauron has regained much of his former strength. He cannot yet take physical form, but his spirit has lost none of its potency." - Saruman

"Concealed within his fortress, the Lord of Mordor sees all — his gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf — a great Eye… lidless… wreathed in flame." - Saruman

"The Eye of Sauron." - Gandalf

"He is gathering all evil to him. Very soon he will summon an army great enough to launch an assault upon Middle-Earth." - Saruman

"What orders from Mordor my Lord? What does the Eye command?" - Orc

"Build me an army worthy of Mordor!" - Sauron

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great Eye is ever watchful." - Boromir

"Ash Nazg Durbatulûk! Ash Nazg Gimbatul! Ash Nazg Gimbatul! Ash Nazg Gimbatul!" - Sauron

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:24 pm 
Hi guys! just sharing my simple haul (for Toy Collectible Photography). I'm looking forward to take some better pics this time. :) :

Sony Cyber-shot 13.6 Mega Pixels Full HD Digicam :)

Here's some sample pics :roll: :

"My job is simply to take what they visualized and realized it." -John Baster (Sculptor of Helm's Deep)

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:18 am 
Hi guys just sharing some additional testing pics :roll: :

:) :D :) :D

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:07 pm 
Hi guys, here's sharing my new hauls this week:

United Cutlery 1:1 Scale Istari Wizards Staves

United Cutlery 1:1 Saruman Staff

"So, the Ring of Power has been found." - Saruman

"Time?! What time do you think we have?" - Saruman

"I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly. But you… have elected… the way of… pain!"- Saruman

"A new power is rising. Its victory is at hand." - Saruman

"This night, the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan! March to Helm's Deep! Leave none alive!" - Saruman

"There will be no dawn for Men." - Saruman

United Cutlery 1:1 Gandalf the White Staff

"I am Saruman. Or rather Saruman as he should have been." - Gandalf

"From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought him, the Balrog of Morgoth." - Gandalf

"I am Gandalf the White." - Gandalf

"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide." - Gandalf

"His staff! I told you to take the wizard's staff!" - Gríma

"I will draw you, Saruman, as poison is drawn from a wound." - Gandalf

Here's how I initially displayed them :roll: :

Been very busy for the past few weeks, will post my other hauls soon. :):):):)

Profile YIM  

Jump to: