[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - Creativemarko's LOTR Corner
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:05 pm
Board index » Galleries » Collectors' Galleries

Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:28 am 

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm 

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm 
United Cutlery 1:1 Sting Sword

"My old sword, Sting! Here! Take it, take it!"- Bilbo

"It's so light!"- Frodo

"Yes… yea — made by the Elves, you know. The blade glows blue when Orcs are close. And it's times like that, my lad, when you have to be extra careful!" - Bilbo

"This is Sting. You've seen it before, haven't you.. Gollum!"- Frodo

Last edited by creativemarko on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:13 pm 
United Cutlery 1:1 Fighting Knives of Legolas

"Your friends are with you, Aragorn." - Legolas

"Something draws near… I can feel it." - Legolas

"It still only counts as one!"- Gimli

"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf." - Gimli

"What about side by side with a friend?"- Legolas

"Aye, I could do that." - Gimli

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:14 pm 
United Cutlery 1:1 Hadhafang (Sword of Arwen)

"Noro lim, Asfaloth!" (Ride faster, Asfaloth!) - Arwen

"Give up the halfling, she-Elf!" - Nazgûl

"If you want him, come and claim him!" - Arwen

"Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer,
Rimmo nin Bruinen, dan in Ulair!
Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer,
Rimmo nin Bruinen, dan in Ulair!"

(Waters of the Misty Mountains, listen to the great word,
flow waters of Loudwater, against the Ringwraiths!) - Arwen

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:49 pm 
Here's my simple haul :roll: :

Sideshow Eowyn Statue

"I will kill you if you touch him." - Éowyn

"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his prey." - Witch-King

"You fool! No man can kill me! Die now!" - Witch-King

"I am no man!" - Éowyn

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:20 pm 
Sharing my simple hauls:

1.) NECA 20" Epic Scale Gandalf

"I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins, as long as it is yours to bear." - Gandalf

"We must face the long dark of Moria. Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs, in the deep places of the world." - Gandalf

Displayed above my mini ref to guard my chocolates from intruders! hehe :lol:

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

2.) NECA 20" Epic Scale Legolas

"Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed!" - Legolas

Scale and details comparison with UC 1:1 Knives of Legolas Replica:

"And you have my bow." - Legolas

"Something draws near… I can feel it." - Legolas

"Your friends are with you, Aragorn." - Legolas

:D :D :D :D

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:44 pm 
LOTR Book - A Reader's Companion (a christmas gift from my officemate) :) :

United Cutlery 1:1 Glamdring (Sword of Gandalf):

"I am the servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor…" - Gandalf

"The dark fire will not avail you! Flame of Udûn!" - Gandalf

"Go back to the Shadow!" - Gandalf

"From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought him, the Balrog of Morgoth." - Gandalf

"Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside." - Gandalf

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:17 pm 
Hi guys just sharing my new hauls: :) :) :) :)

1.) Sideshow Moria Orc PF

"This is no mine, it's a tomb!" - Boromir

"Goblins!" - Legolas

"We must face the long dark of Moria. Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs, in the deep places of the world." - Gandalf

"'They have taken the bridge… and the second hall.'" - Gandalf

"'We have barred the gates… but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes.'" - Gandalf

"'Drums… drums… in the deep.'" - Gandalf

"'We cannot get out. A shadow moves in the dark.'" - Gandalf

"'We cannot get out…'" - Gandalf

"Orcs!" - Legolas

2.) United Cutlery 1:1 Hign Elven Warrior Sword

"But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the slopes of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle-Earth." - Galadriel

"Tangado haid! Leithio i philinn!" (Hold positions! Fire arrows!) -

"I bring word from Elrond of Rivendell. An alliance once existed between elves and men. Long ago we fought and died together." - Haldir

"We come to honor that allegiance."- Haldir

"We are proud to fight alongside men, once more." - Haldir

"Herio!" (Charge!) - Aragorn

:) :) :) :)

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:39 pm 
Some pics of Arvyt's visit to my small LOTR lair: 8)

8) :roll: 8) :roll:

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:06 pm 
Hi guys just sharing my new hauls:

Toybiz LOTR sets:

:):):):)

Profile YIM  

Jump to: