[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - Buffy's Collection
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:10 pm
Board index » Galleries » Collectors' Galleries

Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 am 
Here's my toy collection, mostly stuff I got last year! I collect mostly DC and Marvel hero figures, Buffy, 200x MOTU, and occassionally some Soul of Chogokin. I had to streamline a lot of what I'm collecting...coz the expense of maintaining this hobby is ridiculously high!

BUFFY

I'm not really into statues, but this was nicely done that I had to get it!

12" figures!

6" figures! I'm just picking some of the ones I'm missing.

SUPER-HEROES

My favorite Marvel team - Fantastic Four

Avengers

I'm not sure why I got these! Some of these figures are crap!

X-men

Black Widow variant - one of my favorite mini series from the Marvel Knight line!

DC HEROES

Bad guys

Teen Titans

Jack Kirby Heroes!

JLA

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA

DC DIRECT
Just getting some of the unique characters!

HE-MAN
I decided to just stick to the 200x Heman toyline! Crap, the new line is soo expensive! hehe!

Size comparison to Conan

Staction Wave 5

Staction Wave 6

Legendary Comic Book Heroes

These figures are nicely done, but the characters are kinda crappy!

DANGER GIRL

Thanks for looking!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 am 
AWESOME collection, Buffy! :)

http://hallofjustice1.proboards.com

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 am 
Very nice collections as always eric! you decided to complete your staction line ha hehehehe.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: i think you better get the new motu classic line. im sure you won't regret it trust me hehehehe................ :evil: :evil: :evil:

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:01 pm 
love the stats !

like the figs! :D

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 pm 
Thanks guys!

Hey Evilclops, yup, not going into MOTUC. Too stressful and I feel they cost way too much $$$$. I did finally get to complete the MOTU dvd at a really hard to resist price :roll:

Got some more DCUC figures at really good prices! Now all I need is Grodd's body to form Grodd!

Finally got Daredevil from the Nemesis wave and Caprica Six from Galactica

Buffy figurine and Cross Props

Thanks for looking!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:46 pm 
great stuff Erik! I noticed that your DCUC robin has normal leg stance instead of the wide leg stance. Did you customize him?

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:06 am 

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:47 am 

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:14 am 
Looks like you got yourself a Ouija board, man, who do you plan to talk to?

Post Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:49 am 
Hey Duane. Yeah, Im actually dont plan to open this up. too scary! hahah! Too bad the Buffy tarot card was cancelled, might have pick that up as well. haha!

Here's my DCUC 7!

Thanks to Vader I am now able to share with you guys some of my collection over at my parent's house! Most of these are from my collection as of 2004 or 2005 I think.

Soul of Chogokin, the toyline that started me on my path to toy collecting. It all started with GX-01. I've been a completionist of this line, but ultimately I realize you really can't get everything, so I had to streamline!

My old display cabinet. My main focus are basically super hero toys!

I really love the earlier DC Direct boxsets! They are simply the best! There's also the Buffy standee I made before I bought the official standees

Regular version of the Sideshow Premium Format Statue. Beside it are my trading card collection

Toyfare exclusive subway spike

Varner Buffy statue, my very first statue ever!

I was a fan of the Buffy tv series from day one, so I started early collecting these suckers!

Im also a big fan of the Dark Angel TV series!

I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan also!

Star Trek Bad guys! Im still missing Khan!

More bad guys! Im missing one Klingon Borg! Art Asylum did some of the best figures ever...the newer stuff from DST just doesnt seem to be that great.

Man, Hard to imagine I watch all 3 seasons of the classic Trek, 4 seasons of Enterprise, and 7 seasons of the Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager!

Huge fan also of HEMAN! The 2002 line is just incredible!

Dark Alliances toyline, one of my most favorite toyline! This line was simply way ahead of its time! It also helps I love the Chaos universe so much!

Chaos characters sculpted by Clayburn Moore. This guy can do no wrong! The figures are really so great!

More bad girl figs from Moore Action Collectibles (MAC)

Top Cow characters!

Some of my TPBs and HC. I'll try to post some of my comic collection next! Thanks for looking!

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:52 am 
Some new hauls from Fwoosh members!

Luthor and Brainiac courtesy of dude247 - Thanks man!

Marvel Showdown figures, just concentrating on FF members! I think I'll pass on the Marvel Universe figures!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 pm 
Got my DCUC 8 recently, plus Gold Captain Atom (which was on sale)

Dr. Fate - Nice, reminds me of super powers! I'm really amaze how the 4h re-use the same body over and over again! Dr. Fate's amulet, shoulder pads, collar and cape are all just one plastic piece! Amazing!
Mr. Terrific - Very very nice....and you can take out the T-sphere! Glad they didnt glued those in!
Commander Steel is probably my least favorite!

Parademons - The green ones better! Got the red one coz it looks so much like Super Powers!
Hawkgirl - head seems to be tilted down. Toro articulation is limited because of the wings!

Vigilante - the best of the bunch for me!
Gentleman Ghost - nice, didnt know it had translucent parts! We'll probably see Joker soon using this body!
Giganta - very nice, I really love the skintones!

Comparison with Buffy 12" figure!

Mini Atom - kinda sucky looking! His face looks like Bioman!

I'll keep variant Dr. Fate sealed in the meantime since there are rumors they might come out with one that has gold gloves and cape
Wonder Woman from the Greatest Heroes line has far superior paint job than the wave 4 version!

Finally, got this via ebay! Now all I need is Dr. Doom and I'm complete in my Fantastic Four Marvel Showdown stuff!

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:17 am 
Nice photos, Erik.

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 am 

These aren't really new but decided to loose some of my MOC toys... they were taking up space already!

Got really surprise at how much I like Forge and Dr. Impossible...and how much I dislike Superman! Wow, this figure is really terrible! I might actually sell it somewhere along the way. Thor is nice, but joints are pretty weak.

Finally completed the elusive DCUC 5...and pretty much all the DCUC from wave 1-8. Funny thing is, the only thing Im missing is regeneration suit Superman and some of the variant figures....and I think I'll probably just skip those.

Jump to: