[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - Buffy's Collection
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:01 am
Board index » Galleries » Collectors' Galleries

Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:03 am 
Awesome collection Buffy and congrats on completing DCUC5! :)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:04 am 
Thanks UncannyX

Some more new stuff, sort of the holy grail for me in terms of DCSH, Batman and Catwoman!

Really dig catwoman, and I love the Cat statue that came along with her. Man, these cost me a small fortune, hope they dont reissue them anytime soon. haha! Also got a DCSH Scarecrow, it doesnt have the spring waist action feature as that came in 1st Scarecrow figure! New Killer Croc looks really good too.

Im almost done backtracking DCSH, only thing missing is Mr. Freeze I think. I'm might pass on getting Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne.

Got Blue Darkseid and Bishop - to complete my Jim Lee era X-men. Also got a Ram man from a garage sale.

So glad I decided to get an MOC Manbat, the packaging is so worth it! DCSH Mr. Freeze is so much better than the old Batman version. Doomsday is great, but got turn off by so much rubber parts. Even his face is made of rubber. His pony tail is a little fragile, and looks like it might break after some time...

Decide to backtrack further and got Joker and Robin from the old Batman line. Robin's color is really nice, just wish the cape was plastic. Finally also got Bane, with open fist. The close fist loose better, it has an action feature. Got another Two-face just so I can have his tommygun. Got Elektra as well. Funny, I always end up buying the toys I sold years ago!

I'm liking the mini Ram man. This came from a happy meal. I really like the action feature and the sculpt is pretty neat! Here he is with the 2002 Ram man and a Marvel Showdown submariner figure! Man, now I'm thinking of backtracking the other figures! haha!

Got some turtles also, no accessories, but got it really really cheap! The owner sold it for $2, so around 80php for the 4 figs.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 am 

unmasked Batman!

comparison shot. Unmasked batman still looks better I think!

Matty collector Ultraman and Luthor!

Comparison shot of ultraman with Shazam! Yup, same hairdo! Im sure somewhere along the way, they will do an Ultraman with normal eyes!

Superman, Barda variant, and modern Booster (without glued skeets)...

I manage to get an extra Gleek from a swap! He is sooo cute!

Planning to have a batman display with a batmobile, and was lucky enough to get this batmobile. It doesnt fit any of the DCUC line, but it looks nice in a display....plus I got this sucker for REAL cheap, so I ain't complaining even if it's missing some the bat insignia decal and the missiles.

Finally got my Wonder Twins! wow! the figures are nicely done, and the box is incredible! Good thing mattel made the box in such a way you could remove the batteries without destroying the box! Putting also a plastic cover to protect the acrylic frame from getting scratches is also a nice touch!

Also got unmasked batman beyond, I'm now complete in DCUC wave 1-8 including variants. haha! But I might start selling some of the redundant figures...mattel is putting out so many stuff too soon!

Here's some of my trading cards collection, most of them are still back in Manila, but here are some of my favorites that are with me right now. Man, I might get back to collecting these if ever I decided to quit getting toy collecting! haha! Toys are draining my wallet more than comics and cards!

One of my favorite series is Veronica Mars, and I really like the actress who played her in the tv series! I got a VM costume card...but I think my GF either misplace it....or threw it in the trash by accident! sigh!

Dark Angel autograph card...this one cost a small fortune...but Im glad I got it way back, which is still cheaper than today's market price.

Scooby Doo 2 costume card and Buffy trading card.

Buffy autograph cards...I have a couple, but these two are my favorites!

thanks for looking!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 pm 
Saw this at a really good price this weekend...

Also saw the Liam figure, but decided to pass on him in the meantime...

Some stuff thanks to Canadian Fwooshers I met at Fanexpo

Got a package yesterday from Goldenagetoys! I like getting from them because they offer free shipping...and prices are very competitive compared to getting them at an LCS.

Chemo looks soooo good!

I really really dislike the rubber arms of clayface...I wish they would just make it into plastic. I'm so scared these things would melt overtime. Dislike also the difference in the color of the arms of brainiac.

Decided to just get one version of wildcat!

Batman looks really good in black! Now Im tempted to get the non-muddy version! sigh!

Got some cards too!

Really tempted to go back to collecting trading cards again!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:44 am 
Backtrack on some figures and got some trading cards via ebay! haha! Cards are pretty pricey...but not space consuming.

Buffy bust

Last edited by Buffy on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:20 am 
Some accumulated hauls!

Original comic cover by George Perez

I started collecting original comic page a while, and I gotta say, I never imagine I'll be able to afford a cover by Perez since they usually go for such a high price. This one was a cover for the Dark Horse series called Catalyst.

Found one of my comic Holy Grail - Danger Girl chromium #1

Some new toys I've backtrack...not really a favorite...but the price was pretty good:

Goliath and ml 2 pack

I have thor, spidey and hulk back in Manila...but I really miss them, so got another set.....

Batman and KC Nightstar (which was at a price too cheap to pass up)

DCUC wave 10 - DCUC is my main toyline these days! Really terrific stuff!

Last edited by Buffy on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:17 am 
Some new hauls for the new year!

- now just need the ML 7 Ghost Rider!

Never thought I would actually get an ML Dark Phoenix! I also don't normally get the Icons line, but Phoenix just rocks!

I really love the old Chaos Universe, and I don't normally get statues, but I couldn't let this Lady Death Stat pass me by...having this statue sculpted by Clayburn Moore was the final push in me getting it!

Angel figurine - they are sooo small and sooo expensive! Im just glad they only come out every quarter!

Right now Im just collecting this for the sake of completing it....

that's it for now! thanks for looking

Last edited by Buffy on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 am 
Recent hauls!

Some comic holy grail for me.

Francis Manapul sketchbook

he was kind enough to make me a quickie sketch

Poison Ivy sketch by Cameron Stewart

I'm now actively pursuing original comic art and sketch.....

Comparison with 12" figure

Buffy Palz....got these cheap. they are so cute!

[img]h[img]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l461/erik352/DSC03673.jpg[/img]

Purple catwoman actually looks nice!

I'm not sure how, but I got the elektra 2 pack for only 1 cent - my cheapest toy purchase ever!

Some old DCSH backtracking...now I gotta find me a Clark Kent!

Backtrack Iron Monger, now gotta find me Mark 1 and 2 and maybe open cockpit iron monger. So hype right now for the new movie! Oh yeah, War Machine is without a doubt, the best looking toy hasbro has put out...ever!

Buffy figurine, only missing Faith! I'm glad I'm done already with this line, so expensive for something so small!

Thanks for looking

Last edited by Buffy on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:54 pm 
Some backtracking....

Purple catwoman actually looks nice!

I'm not sure how, but I got the elektra 2 pack for only 1 cent - my cheapest toy purchase ever!

Some old DCSH backtracking...now I gotta find me a Clark Kent!

Backtrack Iron Monger, now gotta find me Mark 1 and 2 and maybe open cockpit iron monger. So hype right now for the new movie! Oh yeah, War Machine is without a doubt, the best looking toy hasbro has put out...ever!

Buffy figurine, only missing Faith! I'm glad I'm done already with this line, so expensive for something so small!

Thanks for looking

Jump to: