[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - FRODO'S HOBBIT HOUSE revamp dec. 1
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:34 am
Board index » Galleries » Collectors' Galleries

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 pm 
took pics of my 200x motu figures since i never took pics of them technically

heroes

he-man

prince adam & teela

man-at-arms & orko

stratos & ram man

mekanek & man-e-faces

sy-klone & roboto

zodak & buzz off

snake armor he-man, fisto, zodak

battle cat

villains

skeletor & evil lyn

beastman & trap jaw

tri-klops & mer-man

whiplash & two bad

ratlor, king hiss, kobra khan

panthor

tfl :D

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:24 am 
found a rack in my attic it lacked screws since no one really used it. i claimed it for myself and bought some screws. so here it is...

i also took liberty of rearranging my stuff and taking new pics of them so here they are...

i hope you guys liked the tour of my newly revamped toy room as you can see its starting to get a little cramped. i got start planning for new cabinet and arrangement. :)

thanks for looking ;D

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:34 pm 
here are my hauls for the weekend...

vintage star wars

whats cool is that i finally have a jedi luke with a blue light saber ;D

here he is with other jedi luke variants

this what i've been excited for all week...

commemorative motu

skeletor & he-man

what bummed me out is that skely's inner bubble is dented and discolored. kinda baffles me ???

faker

the best condition out of all of the commemoratives i got.

boxless commemoratives

stratos & buzz-off

clawful & zodac

tfl :D

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 pm 
my lone haul for today...

im glad to finally get this guy...

mu red hulk

in my opinion the best figure in the line so far

tfl ;D

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:56 pm 
here are updated pics of marvel legend figures

wolverines

ghost riders

johnny blaze

danny ketch

havok

i was a big fan of havok of the eighties especially this outfit.

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 pm 
at long last i managed to find...

a red haired lion-o

here he is with his orange haired counterpart

whats cool is that i managed to find a red variant claw shield. here it is with its orange counterpart.

;D

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:21 am 
finally got to it here are pics of wildcats action figures...

wildcats

spartan, maul, grifter

my only gripe with these guys is spartan paint sucks. his paint literally flakes off when you touch it

my moc wildcats

warblade

grifter

daemonites

still missing zealot and void. the 2nd series never really made it here. so i never got around to completing the rest of them.

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 pm 
here are my hauls for the week ;D

they are finally here

motuc

my extra hordak & mer-man

matty he-ro's

as you can see their swords are different. ones is darker than the other quite similar to my sdcc one.

here they are with my sdcc he-ro on the far right

btw i now have 2 green gems and a purple one

gi joe

black timber roc snake eyes

here he is with the grey timber variant

plus this treasure

;D

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:07 pm 
loved the comic, dug these guys up and took some pics

whilce portacio's wetworks

dozer- heavy machine gunner
mother one- cyborg
pilgrim- sniper
grail- hand to combat/ small arms expert
dane- team leader

grail before and after

kinda sad that the rest of the team was never produced

;D

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 am 
nice collection sir frodo...those image comics figures are awesome...

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 am 

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:25 pm 
been pretty bummed all week by my stonedar breaking on me.

but this arrived today...

...and livend up my day :)

yup its mummy mum-ra

minty mint ;D

here he is with mum-mutt

ancient spirits of evil...transform this decayed form to...

...mum-ra the ever living!!!

;D

thanks yam :lol:

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:17 pm 
today is stormy day got inspired with the arrival of mummy mum-ra that i dug up my ninja turtles and took pics of them ;D

here they are...

the good

motorized tmnt

the bad

not exactly tmnt but their pretty cool

toxic crusaders

;D

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:08 am 
its been a really hard and stressful week. our country was hit by a super storm were people lost their homes and lives. my family was hit by this disaster with my mom losing her home and belongings. i spent the week trying to rescue her and now salvaging whats left of her things.i spent the day at home and went to the mall to pay some bills. got this guy

sideshow jedi luke

i was suppose to get this guy for my b-day but people at the store told me i could only reserve him for 15 days and my down payment would be forfeited. lucky i passed by cause my 15 days were up and would lose my discount on him. thank god for the credit card for a hasling week he brought a smile to my face eventhough he gave me an additional headache ;D

this arrived today as well

my thundercats arrived

whats cool is that...

i now have the 3 versions of tygra

young, old(painted nose), unpainted nose

3 versions of lion-o

red, maroon, and orange hair

2 bengali's

plus mum-ra has his buffed version of mum-mutt

the bad thing is that it looks like his head has been super glued on. i already sent the guy who sold me the items a message. atleast it was glued on nicely you barely notice it unless you look very closely. my day was a good one yesterday.i gotta go to ground zero to help my mom out some more today :(

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:13 am 
here are my hauls for this weekend...

picked up some stuff i prepaid

another prayer was answered today and with all the hassles i had for this week God gave me a wonderful reward ;D

blackstar

overlord

and a vintage transformer haul in quite a long time.

transformer legends

bumblebee

;D

Profile WWW YIM  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: