[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - ThunderBreak's collectibles
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:23 am
Board index » Galleries » Collectors' Galleries

Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:21 pm 
Hi Guys... here's some of my stuff :)

SOCs and SOPs

Other Super Robots and 80s anime favorites

Just entered the realm of die-cast car collecting... most of what i have are batmobiles

Macross

Ultraman and other Toku collectibles

Sentai

Transformers

I started collecting action figs last february... here's pix of my loose action figs...

thanks for viewing!

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:24 pm 
Combattler V gashas (Regular and Black version)

comparison with other combining Combattler collectibles...
Banpresto Combattler
SOC GX-03 Combattler
SOC GX-03B Black Combattler
Combattler Popy Gasha
Bandai Regular Combattler
Bandai Black Combattler

all 6 combattler collectibles...

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:30 pm 
I fixed another shelf... this time I filled it up with my favorite Toku characters :)

Mecha Godzilla 2004 ver. and Gigan... I think I'm going to chase the kaiju genre next... I just want to get those kaiju in Godzilla: Final Wars...
Guyver 1, 2 and 3 from Bio Booster Armor Guyver
Space Sheriffs - Vintage die-cast shaider (at the back) and Gavan, Sharivan and Shaider gasha (front)
Rogue Orphenocs (Wolf Orphenoc, Crane Orphenoc, Spider Orphenoc and Snake Orphenoc and Horse Orphenoc) and Riot Trooper - all from KR Faiz
Ultramen - Ultraman (original), Ultra Seven, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Ace and Ultraman Nexus
KR Gattack, Punch Hopper, Kick Hopper, KR Caucasus, KR Hercus and KR Ketaros... all from KR Kabuto
Sazer Tarious, Lion, Remls, Tawlon, Gorbion and Impactor Logia all from Chouseishin Gransazer
Riser Glen, Kageri, Gant and Shirogane... from Genseishin Justiriser... it's really unfortunate that Konami didn't release any character from Chousei Kantai Sazer-X...
more Kamen Riders... KR the first and the second, KR V3, KR Amazon, KR Kabuto

close-up of the shelf
left side:

right side:

Here's another shelf... this time with Kamen Riders and their bikes...

KR Ryuki and his ride shooter... actually, all of the riders have ride shooters.. i just want to feature the main protagonist :)
KR Kaixa and Side Basher
KR Faiz and Auto-vajin
KR Black and Battle Hopper
KR Kuuga, Trychaser 2000 and TryGouram

here's better pix of the sentai shelves...
1st shelf:
...check out the sentai mechs gasha at the back of the shelf
close-up- left side:

right side:

2nd shelf: added a few figs in there...

left side:

right side:

3rd shelf: rearranged to accomodate more Sentai Hero Series (SHS) figs... and in preparation for the Gekiranger SHS...

left side:

right side:

Next... either I do the Super Robots (SOCs, Aoshimas and Popy) or the Sentai DX Vehicles and Mechs :)

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:31 pm 
I just updated my getter shelf...

close-up pix

...and here's my Mazinger Shrine :)

close-up

... unfortunately, not all Getters and Mazingers got in the cabinet... some of them (e.g. vintage, early Kaiyodo, statues, etc) will be included in the next update... here's one of my favorite MZ and GM that didnt make it inside the cabinet...

... I think I will settle for the "crowded" look for now... at least until the installers put up the new display cabs :)

... I hope you like them... I will post my recent hauls later this am :)

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:32 pm 
it has been some time since I updated this thread. It's because my Feb/Mar toy purchases are relatively low to give way to my foreign travels...

anyway, here's my 5 week hauls...

Spiderman Origins: Spiderman 2099 and Iron Spidey

DCD Justice

3" Titanium Thundercracker

... i was lucky to find this at TK mega :)

TF Classics Megatron

... to complete the classics line :)

Sentai Hero Series (SHS) Gekiranger

decided to complete the Souchaku Henshin Mirror Monster Series...

SHMM Series 2

... featuring Alternative's Psychorogue and KR Tiger's Destwilder

back

Souchaku Henshin Mirror Monster Series 3

back

... this includes one of my favorite mirror monsters - Darkwing

Souchaku Henshin Mirror Monster Series 4

back

... another favorite - Magnugiga... I love it when Zolda uses his final vent :)

Souchaku Henshin Mirror Monster Series 5

back

KR G3

Here's some of the stuff I bought in Australia

Movie World Batman Snowglobe

... and Batman Keychains

The Batman: Batgirl

... would you believe that this is not even rare in Australia... I found lots of these at the Gold Coast and Sydney. I can't remember if I saw this at Melbourne. \

3" Titanium Rodimus and Optimus Primal

... I wanna thank Protoform-S for getting me these figs in Macau

KR Blade

... Protoform-S also got me these in Macau... thanks again, Bro!

Here's some of my Singapore purchases

3" Titanium Bumblebee

3" Titanium Starscream

3" Titanium "The Ark" ... this is the autobot's ship

... all the titanium tfs above are on sale... got them dirt cheap :)

KR Ryuki and KR Leangle

... the KR Leangle is relatively cheaper in Singapore... I still can't understand why malls here sell Leangle at Php1,700 a pop... It's not even short-packed in Singapore. However, I noticed that there are no Blade Kingform in Singapore and Malaysia. Blade Kingform is common here in the Philippines...

... decided to bite the bullet with KR Ryuki. Price is about Php1,440 in Singapore.... but since it is already rare everywhere, I decided to close my eyes and hand out my credit card...

Robotmaster Burning Convoy and Leo Convoy

Robotmaster Reverse Convoy

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - this one comes with a lenticular cover

... if you tilt it to the left, you will see OP holding the matrix.

... you can see Rodimus Prime if you tilt it towards the right...

TF Universe Spychangers

Siren Builder

... as expected, secondary mechs will be placed on the sale bin once the new series comes out... got this one dirt cheap... Zuban is also on sale. But I didnt get him since I believe taht its price will go down even further.

Aoshima Getter Kawaii version

... I'm not sure about the availability of this version here locally, but it's sold out everywhere in Singapore.

3" Titanium Grimlock

... my sole purchase in Penang, Malaysia

that's it for now... thanks for viewing

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:38 pm 
Hi guys,

forgot to post this the last time

Batman Movie World Mug

here's my hauls last week

I have been chasing Spiderman figs lately :)

House of M Spiderman

First Appearance Spiderman

Black Costume... especially now that he is back in black

ML Captain America

Hasbro ML Ultimate Iron Man

Man of Steel Figs

DCD Superman/Batman: Future Superman and Steel (Natasha Irons)

DCD Elseworlds

Red Son Green Lantern, Elseworld's Finest Superwoman and Batwoman

... Kingdom Come Nightstar and Aquaman

...also picked up a couple of statues and busts

Disney Statues

... these are on-sale... got them for Php25 each...

... and the detail is good!

Bowen Black Widow Bust

Bowen Tigra Bust

Bowen Spiderwoman Bust

DCD WDCU Zatanna

... check out the detail of this baby...

... Zatanna with the other WDCU and JLU paperweight

Hotwheels 1:64 Barris Batmobile

...close up

...comparison shot with Corgi's Barris Batmobile

GoGo Sentai Boukenger: Daivoyager

40 cm Kamen Rider Faiz

... check out the size difference against 12" figs

Gogo Drill

Gaoranger and Gaosilver henshin devices

The Transformers Movie Prequel #1 Cover A and B

... I already reserved both covers of issue #2... will pick it up next week

Galaxy Convoy

Revoltech Ultra Magnus

...and a Burger King Optimus Prime

... here's updated pix of my Optimus Prime/TF leaders cab

... unfortunately, there are more figs that didnt make it inside the cabinet... i guess I have to settle with them for now until i get a bigger cab :)

A Super Deformed (SD) Mazinger Z fig?

... nope, it's a working Mazinger Z lighter :)

that's it for now... thanks for viewing :)

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:45 pm 
please follow this if you want to see more

:autobot:

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:37 pm 
My DSL internet connection felt like dial up because of your huge and diverse collection Kuya Eric!

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:30 pm 
Whew! Ang dami. Nice bumping with you and the guys yesterday Eric :)

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:35 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:43 am 
Im not worthy!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:20 am 

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:18 pm 
thanks for the kind words, guys :)

here's my hauls this week :)

Titanium Ultra Magnus and War Within Megatron

Aoshima Getta Testing and Trainer version

.. Anime Export Exclusive

... limited to 1,500 pcs.

back of the box

Aoshima Getta Weathered version

... also and Anime Export Exclusive

... also limited to 1,500 pcs

so far, I have 3 versions of Aoshima Getta - Kawaii version, test and training version and weathered version... i just need to get the regular version to complete the set :)

...they will soon join these guys :)

14" Kamen Rider Stronger

2 versions of 14" Kamen Rider the First

together with some of my big scale toku figs

Robot Masters Star Saber and Victory Leo

... this is a perfect companion to these..

Black and White Batman: Matt Wagner

... nice low number

.. together with the other black and white stats

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:49 pm 
thanks for the thumbs up, Alex, Fenrir and DMG :)

@Alex, I can post pix of the insides of those two later if you like :)

here's my Black Saturday hauls :)

Yujin Test and Trainer Getter 1

...size comparison with Aoshima Test and Trainer Getter... white and purple?!? not bad! at least the Yujin version has a gun and a cape :)

Batman Begins Batvehicles 5-pack

Translucent G1 Optimus Prime gasha

...together with the other G1 OP :)

... I always forget to post these

In preparation for The Transformers Movie, here's tjhe movie prequel comic book issue 2... Covers A and B

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:11 pm 
All I can say Amazing hauls bro Eric!

Profile YIM  

Jump to: