[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - ThunderBreak's collectibles
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:07 am
Board index » Galleries » Collectors' Galleries

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:36 am 
excellent collections mr. monday man! hope to see them in person some day :wink: :wink: :wink:

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:14 am 
thank you very much for the compliments Pat and Harry :)

@Harry... you know that hubbers are always welcome to drop by my place .. :lol:

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:01 pm 
Hey guys,

I just concluded my Japan trip... and that was one magical ride. I have been to lots of countries and I can say that I enjoyed my stay in Japan the most. The place is clean... the food is top notch... the women are second to none... the sights are breath taking and the toys are everywhere. Can you even imagine a place that has everything a japanese toy collector ever wanted? a place where even mothers know who/what Gekitouja and Den-O are?

I have dreamt of going to Japan all my life... oftentimes, increasing my expectations everytime I hear something about it... and I must say that Japan is everything I dreamt and more! Anyway, I will post all of hauls first... then I will post stories to qualify the statements that I made. I will back all of them with pictures :)

Gekitouja from

I also got lots of Souchaku Henshin figs... most of these are either extremely expensive here in the Philippines... or have never/rarely been sighted locally...

Kamen Rider Femme and Ryuga
[img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/GreatMazinger3/2007%202Q/DSC07992.jpg[/img]

Agito Three Kaijin Set

Kamen Rider Gills (from KR Agito)

Masked Rider G3 (from Agito) Japan version

... there's 3 kinds of G3- Mild, G3-X and this one... I was able to get mild locally... one to go :)

Kamen Rider Stronger and Stronger Charge-Up version

Kamen Rider Ryuki

... I decided to pick up another one since this is already rare. I will sell the one I got in Singapore last month for 1,500 (aquisition cost in Singapore is 1,700 but I will sell it at 1,500. Please PM me if interested) ... btw, the other Ryuki belongs to Black :)

Kamen Rider Den-O

... This was sold out all over in Japan when I arrived. Good thing they restocked :)

Speaking of Kamen Rider Den-O... this series is red hot in Japan.

Kamen Rider Den-O Opening Theme Soundtrack (Climax Jump)

... I almost didn't get a copy. It was sold out in most stores in Akihabara... I would like to thank Stephen/Protoform-S for helping me acquire one... a million thanks, bro

... Stephen was also able to get a free Climax Jump poster. If demand for the soundtrack is huge, you can just imagine the demand for this poster...

Den Liner from KR Den-O

... this is the first Kamen Rider train... just like other Kamen Rider items, demand for this is high in Japan. Good thing Bandai's distribution in Japan is amazing...

Rod Liner

Axe Liner

GoGo Mixer from Boukenger

SHS Master Shafu and Rio from Gekiranger

... Master Shafu is the mentor of the Gekiranger while Rio is the head of the Rin Jyu Ken

I also could not let the Ranger Strike cards go...

... I'm really not sure if this game is hot in Japan... but I only saw 1 store carry this line.. and it's in the Ginza district... I just picked a starter set and a couple of series 2 and 3 boosters... I will post pictures of the cards tomorrow...

Revoltech Gaiking and Megatron

Taito 1/665 scale Space Battleship Yamato

... this is not an exclusive/ gift-only item. Stephen found a store selling lots of these...

Disc Animals from Kamen Rider Hibiki...

... I got an eagle and a gorilla... and you would not believe how cheap these are... lucky, lucky!

... the disc animals is just a little bigger than a standard CD... Maybe Hasbro/Tomy Takara can learn something from Bandai... imagine Ravage and Rumble transform into CDs...

SD Great Mazinger

... this is one of Stephen's gifts... it's an SD... but it is made of die-cast... thanks again, bro...

... and you can't visit Japan without trying your luck in the gashapon vendo machine

... check them out closely...

... yep... these are Ultimate Solid Series 3 figs... for 300 yen each.

... and this is another thing I would not pass on...

... would you believe that I picked this mag up in a ministop convenience store :) It has a free DVD inside...

30th anniversary Sentai Encyclopedia

front

back

... this thing is heavy... it is about 2 inches thick printed on premium quality paper.

...of course I got its Kamen Rider counterpart
front

back

... earlier I mentioned that food is fantastic... if there's anything I got more than toys in my Japan stay, it's food... The bag I checked in weighed 30 kgs... and I hand carried something like 10 kgs divided into a small trolley bag, a standard cabin worthy bag and 2 plastic bags... anyway, more on them later...

btw, here's some other stuff I got before I went to Japan

Spiderman 3 figs

Daijupiter

That's all for now! Thanks!

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:01 pm 

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:54 pm 
thanks for the kind words, randallong :)

Nike Free 7.0 TFs sets foot in the Philippines

Hi guys... i was lucky that I scored a Nike Free 7.0 Optimus Prime and Megatron

please check out the review at and/or

:autobot: :decepticon:

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:33 am 
Here's my hauls for the past 2 weeks

Fresh hot off the press... actually, I just came in from Greattoys in Greenhills with some of the guys from CybPh. Lo and behold, Malvin mentioned that he has on stock a pair of Nike Free 7.0 Transformers in his greenhills shop. With that queue, Eric/Thunderbreak sprinted to the nearest ATM so he can score with these limited edition collectibles. Here's an enticing set of pics of the box and the, uhm, shoe.

Here's some pix of the Nike Free 7.0 box

bottom of the box

...and this is the most exciting part of getting a fresh transformers off the store... opening the toy...

Side of the box

...once you open the box, you will find a small plastic pack at the bottom. This contains the manual, a card and a fold out card that tells the history of transformers

Here's pix of the front of the card

... and the back

here's the "History of Transformers" card

... and the manual

[img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/GreatMazinger3/2007%202Q/DSC08373.jpg[/img]

Nike Optimus Prime's mug shot!

Front

Right side

Back

Left

... and size comparison with Classics two-pack OP and robotmasters OP

together with my other G1 OPs

Optimus Prime is fast becoming a corporate icon... first it was Pepsi Prime... now it's Nike Prime :)

... speaking of Prime, I also bought a TF Movie: Protoform Optimus Prime and Protoform Starscream...

... it came with an exclusive limited edition HK poster...

... i was excited at first... but when I opened the poster case, i found out that it is just mini version of the TF the Movie poster that we raffled off during the Cybertron Philippines General Assembly.

...and speaking of The Transformers the Movie, I was lucky to get a "Free Comic Book Day" version of The Transformers Movie Prequel #1 at Druid's Keep... they celebrated FCBD not only with free comic books, but also with free food, drinks and huge discounts

...here's more comic books that i got from FCBD

Also, got Masterpiece Megatron

... I also got a bootleg Optimus Prime...

... aka divisoria prime :)

... and since we are in the topic of bootleg, i bought my kids some letterformers and numberformers

I was also fortunate to get 2 more Aoshima Test and Training Getters...

here's the numbers

... still high... but I'm not really into low numbers... I'm just glad that i have 3 out of 1,500...

... anyway, i'm thinking of selling one... if you are interested, pls. PM me...

... I was so excited with the getters, that I watched the videos all over again

... I also brought the cds and listened to the soundtrack in my car over and over again

...here's the back

... i got this cd way back in 1999 in HK when the OAV first came out...

...here's more super robots

Top Mazinkaiser

SAS Mazinger Z

2 feet Daiku Maryu

... and SD Daimos figs

... moving on to tokusatsu... there's currently an on-going sale on all kamen rider figs... All KR items distributed by Smarty are at 50% off... and i took advantage of them

Souchaku Henshin: KR Kuuga

Titan Form
Dragon Form
Pegaus Form
Rising Titan Form
Rising Dragon Form
Rising Pegaus Form

Amazing Mighty Form

Rising Mighty Form

... thanks to Ron for this one...

Sentai Henshin Devices

... Magiranger's magiphone and Magimom's magiphone

more pix of the magiphones

Magishine's Grip phone

... once again, thanks to Ron for getting me these henshin devices

Dekaranger Henshin Device

Medicom RAH: Kamen Rider the Second

R&M KR Knight Survive (of KR Ryuki)

... i just need the bike... this is in preparation for the release of the souchaku henshin kamen rider knight survive mode... besides, i got this at 50% off...

Ultimate Solid Cyclone 1 and Cyclone 2

back of the boxes

Ranger Strike Solid

... check out the level of detail of this collectible

Magired and Magiphoenix

Carranger

... this is a perfect 3D representation of this card

Dekarobo

Abared

fom SunVulcan....Vuleagle

Super Imaginative Chogokin, Takumi Damashi

... what's so special about this collectible? It's the first time that a sentai hero appeared in an SIC.... that's Akaranger, btw

Sentai Gals in Uniform Series 2

.... here's pix of Series 1

Kamen Rider the second vs. shocker rider

... Ridah Kick

Here's Kamen Rider the first, the second, V3 and Stronger doing a rider kick pose

DCPH souvenir car: series 3

Bowen Wasp (Modern version)

some JLU figs

that's it for now... thanks for viewing :)

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:20 pm 
WOW !!! as to what I said in the other SITE..

Your MAsked Rider colleciton RULEs!!

reminds me so m uch of my childhood!!! :wink:

-KING carlo

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:30 pm 

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:39 pm 
Great hauls bro eric! Can't wait to see your new stuff!

Profile YIM  

Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:04 am 

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:13 pm 
It's been a while since i posted here... Just to busy with the events Cyb has been cooking... anyway, here's some of my new hauls

Leader Class: Optimus Prime

Leader Class: Megatron

Voyager: Ironhide and Starscream

Blackout and Scorponok 2-pack

Robovision: Optimus Prime

Deluxe sized TFs

Target Exclusive Scout Class Arcee

Movie Heroes: Megatron, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Real Gear:

Robot Heroes

Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Keychains

Optimus Prime Voice changer

Heroes of Cybertron Projector Keychain

The Transformers Movie Trade Paperback

... i sealed this right after I bought it... i dont want any more spoilers before I watch the movie :)

The Transformers Movie Issue #1

Art Asylum Megatron mini head bust

Art Asylum Ultra Magnus mini head bust

... this is a New York Comic Con Retailer Exclusive bust :) numbered 86 of 600 pcs.

G1 Optimus Prime Plushie :)

Here's my non Transformers hauls

.... will post more hauls tonight :)

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:07 pm 
here's some of the stuff that I got recently...

The Transformers Movie OST

Jollibee Movie TFs Stuff

..some shirts

... will update soon.

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:26 pm 
here's more of my recent hauls

finishing my second set :)

Leader Class Brawl

...got some Cybertron stuff

TRU Exclusive War Within OP vs. Megs 2-pack

Optimus Prime Wall Statue

Botcon Exclusive: Timelines Ironhide

Alternators Nemesis Prime

...and a WDCU Big Barda bust

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:44 pm 
Here's some of my hauls... most of the new stuff I have were bought in Japan after I visited Protoform-S in Tokyo last week and attending the Wonderfest Summer 07

Part 1: Bots

Evangelion is big again in Tokyo... this is due to the new Eva movies that were announced some time back... The first movie will be shown on Sept. 1, 2007... i think the second will be in January 2008. This guidebook below is the entrance ticket to Wonderfest Summer 2007

I was able to get these wonderfest summer 07 revoltech evas during the biggest toy convention in Japan.

Evangelion 00

Evangelion 01

You can buy these in the Evangelion store inside Tokyo Big Sight. Check out the plastic bag that contains the 2 exclusive evas... it can be considered as a collectible

UCC coffee cans were also sold during the convention. There are 6 designs.

... you can also buy these UCC Coffee in cans in some stores like Kotobukiya and Yodabashi

... these Evangelion Doritos are free during the Wonderfest :) All you have to do is fall in line and get these from models/exhibitors wearing Rei's and Asuka's school uniform :)

I also picked up a Revoltech Getter 1 OAV version.

... and all 3 Marmit Mini Metal Getter Trainers

... exclusives are relatively easier to come by in Japan... check out these SOC Mermaid Diana... price is about 1/2 of the selling price here in Manila

... and an SOC King Joe

.... i bought more SOCs but I couldnt bring them home... I will just post them when my balikbayan box arrives

Part 2: US Toys

Black and White: Batman by Alex Ross

DC Direct 13" Catwoman

Superman-Doomsday Boxset... comes with free Death of Superman TPB

... got these superman action figures in Japan...

... and they are dirt cheap... about 100 per figure

Full Size Justice League: Wonder Woman maquette

... this is one of my best purchases in Japan... would you believe, it's only Php1,000

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:33 pm 
Part 3: Toku

Gekiranger: Gekielephant

Gekiranger: Gekibat

Gekiranger: Gekishark

DX Gekifire

SHS Supergekiranger set

Boukenger: Gougou Crane

Boukenger: Gougou Jet

Hurricanger: Triconder Movie version

Gingaman: Gingabitus (MIB)

Gingaman: Starbeasts

Timeranger: Timeranger and TimeFire Henshin Devices

Starbeast Ryuto

... got this at 70% in toytown

posable Demon Knight action figure

... another sale item at toytown... i picked this up to complete my Justiriser collectibles

Kamen Rider Den-o Train set... Gun form train, Zeroliner and Ga`O liner

TRU Japan exclusive Gold Den-O liner

... i had a hard time packing this thing...so i just left it in Japan...

Kamen Rider Den-o Bike

10" figures...

RHS Urataros, Kintaros, Ryutaros and Rin Lion

Blast from the Bast -- Medicomm Goranger :)

... and lots of Souchaku henshin series

Battle Gouram Ancient Rider version

.... I will post part 4 tomorrow...

Profile WWW  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: