[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - Hot Toys - Iron Man – Mark I (2.0) --FULL SPEC ADDED--
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:01 am
Board index » Toy Discussions » General Toy Discussion » 1/6 and 1/4 Scale

Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:26 pm 
On the First day of 2012, we’re happy to bring you the First look of the Iron Man – Mark I (2.0) which amazingly painted by the hand of our Korean artist - Lalla. Stay tuned here to discover the new gadgets of this figure! Happy New Year everyone!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:52 pm 
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man movie. The movie-accurate Mark I collectible is highly detailed, specially made with our latest technology, crafted based on the image of Mark I in the movie, highlighting the newly developed and highly detailed head sculpt, well-equipped armor specially painted by remarkable Korean artist Lalla, specially-made accessories, weapons and figure base.

For those who missed the Mark I collectible figure before, here’s the chance to grab an updated version!

Please refer to the attached photos and spec below for your reference.

Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine Specification

~ MMS Series ~

The 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark I, featuring the likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man movie
- Approximately 12 inches / 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Steel-like painting armor
- Movie-accurate Tony Stark costume
- TrueType figure body inside Mark I armor (Mark I armor and figure body are inseparate)
- Helmeted head with raising face-plate revealing the face of Tony Stark
- Special features on armor:
- Light-up (white light) micro ARC reactor and light-up (red light) button on left forearm (battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists

Weapons:

- Flamethrower implanted in wrist with extra flame-effected part

- Working forearm missile launcher

Accessories:

- Figure base featuring the scraps of weapons and stones from the Cave

- Figure stand with Mark I nameplate and movie logo

Special Edition:

- One (1) Holographic Mark I collectible (approximately 3 inches tall)

(This special edition is for selected markets only.)

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by KOJUN

- Armor Painted by Lalla

- Head Painted by JC.HONG

- Paint Art Directed by JC.HONG

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells (a total of 3 pieces) are required

Release date: Q3, 2012

TM & © 2012 Marvel & Subs.

Jump to: