[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection - UK exclusive
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:58 am
Board index » Toy Discussions » Marvel Toys

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:03 am 

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:35 am 
one of my favorites..... GAMBIT

updates...

THE RECENT FIVE -
namor (36) , loki (37) , she hulk (38 ) , mystique (39) and dr strange (40)...

then these are THE NEXT FIVE ....

invisible woman (41)... night crawler (42)...medusa (43)..iron fist (44) and shadowcat (45)

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:40 am 
wow. that seems to make you really busy...moved house and study!...well...glad to see you back...give a buzz from tym to tym..goodluck to you.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:44 am 
Very Very nice collections that we have.... I'm very glad that even its exclusive in UK, its being offered by Diamonds already..

i already have 11 figurines, i just don't have a digicam right now. so sad to say i can't post them and share the pictures, but maybe some other time...

hope i can also get the exclusives.... i already saw Hulk in person, its really very huge!!!!!.......

can't wait to have one as well....

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:52 am 
here are mine....able to get these babies through the help of my friend (KITs) in Ireland

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:53 am 
Latest member of the Family....

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:34 am 
This is the upcoming good special release......

i can't wait anymore!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:59 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:20 am 

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:35 am 
THE NEXT FIVE..... cant wait!!! these next five certainly kick ar**!!!

and of course the thanos special will be released April.... i am looking forward to it....!!!

francis :superman:

All I wanted wen I was a kid was 2 hev d power of flight,dat's y I adored SUPERMAN!!But as I grew up,still wanting 2 hev d Red Cape..consumes my very soul!!Oh I wish I cud leave all d problems behind & jus FLY AWAY!

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:44 am 
Ive been very very busy lately and i rarely visit the net... so i am making the most out of my free time... just took some photos and i hope you like them!!!

My Display Cab... UPDATED

All I wanted wen I was a kid was 2 hev d power of flight,dat's y I adored SUPERMAN!!But as I grew up,still wanting 2 hev d Red Cape..consumes my very soul!!Oh I wish I cud leave all d problems behind & jus FLY AWAY!

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am 
some more pics...and closer view of some recent releases....

THE FANTASTIC 4 ...complete at last...

Mrs Susan Storm Richards... invisible and beautiful....

Arch enemy of THE THOR... LOKI

The Sexy but Dangerous Mutant.... Mystique

The Cousin of Bruce Banner... the girl that gives Green a Sexy twist.... SHE HULK

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:06 am 
MORE MORE MORE....

THE LADIES OF THE CLASSIC MARVEL FIGURINE COLLECTION

Black Cat...Invisible Woman....Elektra...SheHulk...

Storm...Rogue...Mystique....The Phoenix

2 of the most sexiest figurines in this collection....

the ladies in blue... one villainess...and one heroine..... but both deadly...

Invisible Woman and Mystique

in their sexiest poses....

MYSTIQUE

SUE RICHARDS / INVISIBLE WOMAN

* these are just my personal opinions.... cheers

francis :superman:

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:58 am 
ADDITIONAL PICS OF THE OLDER FIGURINES

GAMBIT

NAMOR

NEW FIGURINES....

DR STRANGE

NIGHTCRAWLER

WITH HIS EX - EXCALIBUR TEAM MATE CAPT BRITAIN AND COLOSUS

QUEEN MEDUSA

WITH THE FANTASTIC 4 STANDING IN FOR SUE

Thanks for looking..... :superman:

Profile WWW YIM  

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:27 am 
The Classic Marvel Figurine SPECIAL

THANOS

in scale with thor and iron man

THANKS for looking guys..... :superman:

Profile WWW YIM  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: