[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AFHUB • View topic - HASBRO Grand Toy Fair - SM MOA
Home      Forum      Gallery      RSS      Contact Us
It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:47 am
Board index » Admin Stuff » Announcements, News and Events

Author
Search for:
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:22 pm 

Event Dates: November 21 to 23 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

Event Location: SM MOA Atrium (in front of French Baker)

Free Admission

Toy Kingdom, the Amazing Toy Store, SM Mall of Asia, and Cybertron Philippines present the biggest event to be held this last quarter of 2008! The Hasbro Grand Toy Fair!

Admission is FREE!

Toy lines that will be featured include the ff:
- Transformers
- Marvel Toys
- G.I. Joe
- Star Wars
- Mr. Potato Heads
- Monopoly
- Nerf Guns
- Littlest Pet Shop
- My Little Pony
and lots more

Kids and collectors would not want to miss this event! There will be lots of surprises that will be announced as we go on.

Here is a list of what we can expect from the Hasbro Grand Toy Fair

1) There will be a batch of new toy releases on Nov. 22 and another batch on Nov. 23

2) 10% Discount on Nov. 21, 2008 (Friday)

3) Get a chance to win the Toy Vault (One (1) vault with P5,000 worth of toys on Nov. 22 and Three (3) vaults on Nov 23 - P3,000 vault, P5,000 vault and P10,000 vault) when you make a purchase during the Hasbro Grand Toy Fair

4) Gifts with Purchase (GWP) - GET FREE ITEMS when you buy Hasbro toys during the event. You can choose from different posters, novelty pins, collectible trading cards, Official Transformers Masks and stickers

here's the best part

5) THERE WILL BE AMAZING RAFFLE PRIZES!!! - Get a chance to win limited edition Hasbro collectibles when you purchase toys during the event. These prizes will be announced soon.

There will also be a lot in store for children.

1) Photo Op with statues like Optimus Prime and Megatron
2) Photo Op with collector toy display and diorama
3) Bring Me Contests
4) Blind Tater Game
5) Shoot 'em Up
6) Super Shoppers - Show us your shopping skills. Get a chance to win everything you put in your shopping cart.

and a whole lot more!

So mark your calendars and make sure the whole family attend the Hasbro Grand Toy Fair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Stephen (Protoform-S) and Eric (Thunderbreak) for the info.

Last edited by vader on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:23 am 
oh my, i hope they bring in new stuff like tfas and spectacular spidey.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:58 pm 
thanks for posting the announcement, Peter :)

.. i will guarantee that you will not want to miss this one... remember what happened to the Superhero Event at Robinson's Ermita? Let's just say there will be some aspects in the Hasbro Toy fair that will dwarf the offerings in Rob Ermita.

... better save up. There will be a set of product introductions on Nov. 22 and another batch on Nov. 23... :)

... and there's a 10% discount on Nov 22... and you get GWP (gift with purchase) with your discounted goods... and you get a chance at the toy vault (3K vault, 5K vault and 10k vault)... and you get a crack at the....

... let's wait for the approval :)

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:34 pm 
how about for those who cant go everyday? Will we miss a lot? Would it be better to go on the 2nd day because of the 10% off? I was planning to go on the first day, but the 10% off on the 2nd day is very tempting.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:41 am 

Profile WWW  

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:18 pm 

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:59 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 am 

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:21 am 
Here's what you have been waiting for. The list that I have is partial. There will be more toy line introductions and surprises next week.

Transformers:
Takara will make its presence felt in the Hasbro Grand Toyfair

Encore Ironhide - 999.75
Encore Ratchet - 999.75
Encore Jazz - 999.75
Transcanning Prime - 1299.75
Transcanning Bumblebee - 1299.75
Henkei Optimus Prime - 1299.75
Henkei Grimlock - 699.75
Henkei Mirage - 699.75

G.I. Joe

Mail In Doc - 599.75

Marvel

Incredible Hulk Movie Deluxe Wave 3
Sonic Destruction Hulk vs. Hulkbuster (2-pack)
Abomination vs. Hulkbuster

... I only have a partial list so more will be announced next week.

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:29 am 
Hasbro Grand Toyfair
1st Prize: Playskool Kota Triceratops worth 25,000
2nd Prize: Gold TFTM Optimus Prime
3rd Prize: Toys worth 10,000

Consolation Prizes:
10 pcs. US version Monopoly
10 pcs Playskool Step Start Walk and Ride
10 pcs. Nerf Dart tag strike fire
10 pcs. Littlest Petshop Clubhouse
10 pcs. TF Animated Voyagers
10 pcs. My Little Pony Birthday Kit

Mechanics:

1. Participants will need to present the following
- Toy Kingdom official receipt worth 1,000 = entitled to one (1) raffle ticket
- Maximum of three (3) tickets per person

2. Participants must attend the Hasbro Grand Mega Toyfair on November 23, 2008 (Sunday)

3. Participants will fill up and sign the raffle tickets. The raffle tickets will then be placed in the drop box.

4. Drawing of prizes will be done on November 23, 2008.

Qualifying Period:
November 21 to 23, 2008

Submission of Raffle Entries
November 23, 2008

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:06 pm 
GRAND HASBRO TOY FAIR UPDATES

10% Discount will be offered on Nov. 21 (Friday)... and not on Nov. 22 (Saturday).

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:09 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:21 am 
here's some of the items that we will see during the Hasbro Grand Toyfair. This list is incomplete and more will be posted once we get confirmation.

Transformers:
Encore Ironhide - 999.75
Encore Ratchet - 999.75
Encore Jazz - 999.75
Transcanning Prime - 1299.75
Transcanning Bumblebee - 1299.75
Henkei Optimus Prime - 1299.75
Henkei Grimlock - 699.75
Henkei Mirage - 699.75
Transformers Legends Wave 2 (Jazz, G2 Megatron, Hound)
Transformers Deluxe Wave 3 (Ironhide, Sideswipe, Silverstreak) – for confirmation
Transformers Ultra Wave 3 (Silverbolt & Storm Cloud) – for confirmation
Transformers Animated Deluxe Wave 4 (Swoop, Sentinel Prime, Elite Guard BB, Jazz) – for confirmation
TF Voyagers + Deluxe Boxset (Roadbuster Vs. Dirge and Springer Vs. Ratbat)

G.I. Joe:

Mail In Doc - 599.75
Comic 2-pacs wave 6 (Snake Eyes & Hard Master, Beachhead & Mainframe, Scrap Iron & Wild Bill) – for confirmation
Singles Wave 5 Rev 5 - “The Best of G.I. Joe”
Singles Wave 10 – for confirmation
Lots of restocks of earlier waves

Marvel
Marvel Unleashed Waves 1 and 2
Hulk Classics: Fin Fang Foom Wave (Buy 1, Take 1)
Incredible Hulk Movie Singles (Buy 1, Take 1)
Incredible Hulk Movie Deluxe Wave 1 and 2 (P599 – Buy 1, Take 1)
Incredible Hulk Movie Deluxe Wave 3 (Sonic Destruction Hulk vs. Hulkbuster and Abomination vs. Hulkbuster)
Iron Man Vehicle Sports Car (P849)
ML Brood Queen Series – 299.75 each

Star Wars:
SW Transformers New Wave
SW Saga Legends
SW Titanium Wave 1 and 2 (vehicles)

Other Lines:
Baby Alive
Monopoly
Twister
Boggle
Indiana Jones (singles – Buy 1, Take 1)
Littlest Pet Shop
My Little Pony
Mr. Potato Head
Playskool

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:48 am 
I just got off a meeting with TK.... here's a clarification about the 10% discount.

Toy Kingdom started distributing the 10% discount coupons last Saturday. They will continue to distribute it in selected Toy Kingdom branches until Thursday (Nov. 20)... you can get these coupons even if you don't purchase anything.

... you will need this discount coupon to avail of the 10% discount on Friday.

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:15 pm 
No new hmls?

Guh. I bought fin fang foom at srp during the launch a few months ago. Word was it was "limited", hurts my wallet everytime I read in the local forums that its on sale :oops:

Jump to: